• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from New Zealand.

NightHawkNZ

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2014
Hey everybody,

I've been reading these forums for a year or two and have learnt alot so far so thought I'd better sign up to contribute where I can although there's many many people more knowledgeable about the things I know well.

Anyway obviously I enjoy LR shooting and currently have a nice stick in the build.

Got into shooting medium range with my sporter barrel Howa in 308win which is excellent out to 600 when I am having a good day.

Currently shooting the above mentioned Howa, a well modded NEA15 in 5.56, a BSA sportsman 15 .22LR bolt action that belonged to my great grandfather. Currently putting together a Rem 700 LA chambered for .338LM that started life as the LR model in 7mmRM.

About myself I'm 24 and have spent almost 7 years working for the defence force here, love anything thats powered by petrol or powder ;-).

Cheers and looking forward to being part of the forum.

Dan.