• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from North Carolina

sneaky223

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2014
Louisburg NC
Trying to get into some distance shooting. We have a range opened up here close by with 300 yards and soon to be opened to 1000 yards. Just purchased a rifle and trying to decide on the model Nightforce is going to be best for me. It's a lot to consider when trying to make that big purchase. Anyway saying hello and look forward to talking with you guy's.

Sneeky, get yourself down to Woody's for a match. The next one is June 14th.

Woody's Rifle and Hunting Club | Precision Rifle Competition in Central North Carolina

Also every link I can think of shooting related in the Raleigh area:

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...g-either-san-antonio-raleigh.html#post3109446

Lastly, the rimfire precision match is next weekend at DPRC. I am the MD for it and if you're interested but don't have the kit you can use one of mine. Anybody who knows me will tell you I have NICE toys.

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...rifle-club-nc-;-every-3rd-sunday;-2014-a.html

Trying to get into some distance shooting. We have a range opened up here close by with 300 yards and soon to be opened to 1000 yards. Just purchased a rifle and trying to decide on the model Nightforce is going to be best for me. It's a lot to consider when trying to make that big purchase. Anyway saying hello and look forward to talking with you guy's.

Where is the 1000 yard range?

And welcome to NC.

Posted via Tapatalk HD for iPad

Frontline Defense is out in Warrenton. It's a 300yd. now and the 1000 is in the works I think for this year. Going to try and order my scope tomorrow, with Euro Optics, trying to give Jason a call and see what he can do for me.

I'm a native of Nc and been shooting all my life, have done some distance shooting mainly hunting out to about 350 yards, but want to push myself to further and learn the windage, elevation part.

Last edited: