• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from NYšŸ™šŸ˜•šŸ™‚šŸ˜”

Muffin315

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2021
New York
Ny isnā€™t the most gun friendly state but hey i make it work! Long time lurker just joined because i deleted my pesky fb and still need to make online friends lol. Right now Iā€™ve been building a lot of arā€™s and have a ruger American ranch in 5.56 that i bought years ago as a range toy because 5.56 was 9$ a box well fast forward to today where im lucky to pay 2x that if i can find it, so with that said itā€™s been thrown in a chassis by ICD and scoped with the athlon Argos btr 6-24x50 off my 6.5 grendel ar that i built to hunt whitetail till grendel became worth more than gold so thatā€™s put up till that changes. whatā€™s a remount and zero anyways! My rifle thatā€™s the most fun to shoot is my newest build which Is just a 223 wylde ar with a lvpo and 45Ā° dot. Iā€™ve very lucky to be best friends with a farmer who let me setup and shooting range on his land. I kinda also got him wanting to shoot some lr stuff. My spots 200y and also i can shoot the feild behind me that i hunt thatā€™s about 7-800 yards and heā€™s got another field Thatā€™s a mile so weā€™re gonna be testing the limits of factory ammo and prob get into reloading soon esp the way prices are. Anyways Iā€™m here to make sure i can chat with like minded people and get all the right info i need to make every shot i take worth the money i gotta spend lol!! Yes my mags are pinned into the lowers and the tops a 10/30 because a regular 10 in that rifle was not aesthetically pleasing to mešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Attachments

• 1EECC4CC-1F1B-4B6B-A98A-123809B14D69.jpeg
    1EECC4CC-1F1B-4B6B-A98A-123809B14D69.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 44
Ny isnā€™t the most gun friendly state but hey i make it work! Long time lurker just joined because i deleted my pesky fb and still need to make online friends lol. Right now Iā€™ve been building a lot of arā€™s and have a ruger American ranch in 5.56 that i bought years ago as a range toy because 5.56 was 9$ a box well fast forward to today where im lucky to pay 2x that if i can find it, so with that said itā€™s been thrown in a chassis by ICD and scoped with the athlon Argos btr 6-24x50 off my 6.5 grendel ar that i built to hunt whitetail till grendel became worth more than gold so thatā€™s put up till that changes. whatā€™s a remount and zero anyways! My rifle thatā€™s the most fun to shoot is my newest build which Is just a 223 wylde ar with a lvpo and 45Ā° dot. Iā€™ve very lucky to be best friends with a farmer who let me setup and shooting range on his land. I kinda also got him wanting to shoot some lr stuff. My spots 200y and also i can shoot the feild behind me that i hunt thatā€™s about 7-800 yards and heā€™s got another field Thatā€™s a mile so weā€™re gonna be testing the limits of factory ammo and prob get into reloading soon esp the way prices are. Anyways Iā€™m here to make sure i can chat with like minded people and get all the right info i need to make every shot i take worth the money i gotta spend lol!! Yes my mags are pinned into the lowers and the tops a 10/30 because a regular 10 in that rifle was not aesthetically pleasing to mešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Is it Central, Hudson, Eastern, Western or North Country?

I fear you may find the reloading scene a bit scarce on cheap components these days.

I would have gone with the fixed magazine as well and picked up a top reloaders in lieu of magazines.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Is it Central, Hudson, Eastern, Western or North Country?

I fear you may find the reloading scene a bit scarce on cheap components these days.

I would have gone with the fixed magazine as well and picked up a top reloaders in lieu of magazines.
NNY weā€™re pretty much Canadian

Hah.
I worked a bit in Rochester before Covid, but I preferred working up between Plattsburgh, through Malone and Potsdam. Don't know how much further you can go before you hit the border, but from what I saw, I'd wouldn't call anyone up there Canadian just yet.

There are few members on here from the New York Region that could help you out by directing you to some local ranges.

You might find a few in the following thread:
or

Hah.
I worked a bit in Rochester before Covid, but I preferred working up between Plattsburgh, through Malone and Potsdam. Don't know how much further you can go before you hit the border, but from what I saw, I'd wouldn't call anyone up there Canadian just yet.

There are few members on here from the New York Region that could help you out by directing you to some local ranges.

You might find a few in the following thread:
or
Watertown to be exact we donā€™t have much for ranges they are all 100y thereā€™s one thatā€™s 200 but like i said i have land to shoot on for days

Reactions: RGStory