• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Ohio

Smith1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2020
Ohio
Ventured over after trying to find a .22 rifle and stumbling on some threads from google searches. I’ve only shot a rifle (shotgun excluded) a handful of times, but figured .22 would be a good place to start. I would like to do a .22PRS match at some point as well.

With that being said, just ordered a Bergara B14R and will be putting a vortex strike Eagle (5-25) on it. Haven’t ever set up a bolt action, but I’m somewhat familiar with the AR platform. Looking for to the countless of hours of reading I’ll be doing lol

Ohh yeah, you’ll be reading especially in the beginning and anytime you want to know about something, it’s usually good to search some but also hitting the proper thread works wonders. Great what you’re doing. Welcome to Sniper’s Hide, from SC. 🤙

Reactions: Smith1
Good to have you. Lots of takes on lots of things. Use discernment and don't be afraid to try new things. Lots of guys here with lots of experience, and everyone wants to help.

Reactions: Smith1