• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Orlando

reconstyle

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Folks, new guy here from Orlando. I was a lurker for quite a while and finally decided to join. Lots of good info and people on here and I've been reading and absorbing all of the great info on here for quite a while and continue to do so.

Not new to shooting, but new-ish to the long range game. I've been shooting a Remington 597 from 50-100yds for a while and want to move up. I have my sights set on a t3x CTR 24" in 6.5CM, as soon as I can find one I'll have it in my hands. I'll be looking for all types of advice from optic choices to info on getting into reloading. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and becoming a better shooter.

Welcome to Sniper's Hide. There are a bunch of us shooting in Volusia at VCGHC.

Standard range available is 100-300. Then there is a Long range area that is only available once or twice a month for a fee, out to 1200 yards currently. Then, available even more rarely, we have 2200 yards for special ELR shoots with are also pay as you go.

Standard range available is 100-300. Then there is a Long range area that is only available once or twice a month for a fee, out to 1200 yards currently. Then, available even more rarely, we have 2200 yards for special ELR shoots with are also pay as you go.

Wow, awesome. Good to know, thanks!