• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Queensland Australia

Scottnoidea

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2022
Queensland Australia
G'day everyone,
New member here. 2nd attempt at an introductory post as the first only lasted a while and disappeared. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Anyway long time browser of the forums and looking forward to being a member. Great site!

Oi! Not an Aussie but lived in QLD for about 15 years, loved it. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Scottnoidea
G'day everyone,
New member here. 2nd attempt at an introductory post as the first only lasted a while and disappeared. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Anyway long time browser of the forums and looking forward to being a member. Great site!
Send me a tub of vegemite and you can stay.
J/K!

Welcome.
(yes I actually do like vegemite from time to time)

Reactions: Scottnoidea
Welcome mate. Fellow Queenslander here. What rifles are you running?
G'day mate. Mostly Tikkas but just got a Lithgow LA105 in 6.5 Creedmoor and have been doing load testing over the Christmas/New Year's Eve break. I keep an older Remington 700 in 308 for pig hunting - good rifle after I replaced the stock, trigger, barrel (wish I were joking).

EBD3DC02-9834-4C8D-82DA-E98D01EEFA62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay and iceng