• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from VA

jdemp

Go with what you got....
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2020
Virginia
Hi to all.

I started looking at the forum a while ago and realized it was a great source of information.

I have carried a “sniper” rifle (700s in several different configurations) for many years as an LEO.

I’m currently debating setting up a personal rifle and have been reading many many threads...fortunately or unfortunately I now am riddled with new options from this place...

Anyway I decided to join the forum...I live in the Tidewater area of VA.

Reactions: kindabitey
When I saw the title of your thread, I thought you meant you were writing from the Vet's hospital or some shit like that. Oh, dum me.
Cuz I was about to say, I visited the Vets Hosp, earlier this week for a minor medical procedure and was surprised I was not temperature checked at the front door, either at the Ortho building and was not told they were not checking at the main entrance of the hospital either...WOW. I am in Sparks, NV.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and good shootin' to ya. Alas, it has been very windy here for several weeks and have only gone out shootin' once. Hope you are more fortunate!

When I saw the title of your thread, I thought you meant you were writing from the Vet's hospital or some shit like that. Oh, dum me.
Cuz I was about to say, I visited the Vets Hosp, earlier this week for a minor medical procedure and was surprised I was not temperature checked at the front door, either at the Ortho building and was not told they were not checking at the main entrance of the hospital either...WOW. I am in Sparks, NV.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and good shootin' to ya. Alas, it has been very windy here for several weeks and have only gone out shootin' once. Hope you are more fortunate!

That funny...reminds me of a sticker I see all the time around here...NSA...I thought man there are a lot of soccer moms that work for the NSA around here...turns out it’s Nasmond Suffolk Academy...a pricey private school.

Ive actually had quite a few range days lately...one was a complete downpour for 8 hours...we still had a good time considering that the “quarantine” cut off the ranges for a while.

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. If I just smelled salt water my blood pressure would drop 10 points. Good to have you onboard. Just keep digging for more info in the different sub-forums. But the things you were doing right on the team can be built on to be even better in the times ahead. Look for some matches if you can find them. It'll speed the learning curve. But glad to have you here Brother!

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. If I just smelled salt water my blood pressure would drop 10 points. Good to have you onboard. Just keep digging for more info in the different sub-forums. But the things you were doing right on the team can be built on to be even better in the times ahead. Look for some matches if you can find them. It'll speed the learning curve. But glad to have you here Brother!

Your absolutely right about building the the things we do right (We have a narrow mindset)....Im now in the position to do whatever I want for our training....I want to bring some of the knowledge base here back to the team and start shooting more on my own on for R&R. A mans got to have a hobby...

Welcome from CO

Welcome aboard. Make sure you get vetted to utilize the LEO forum.