• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from West TN.

Sierra’1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2018
TN
Hello all,
I’m about to turn 31 and I have been shooting for about 23 years. I have been focusing on long range for the past 5 years and have been an avid reader of these forums for the same amount of time. I am LE Officer with 7 1/2 years of experience in patrol as well as being a tactical operator and a recent member of the precision community. I look forward to continuing to soak up great knowledge from the hide community as well as give back when I can. I also look forward to having quality professional discussions with my brothers in the precision field to help me grow as a professional.

I’m located in West TN and always enjoy meeting new people to shoot with if in my area.

I shoot at the Henry County Gun Club and then I also have access to some private property near my house where I shoot elr. I have never shot at K&M but I know a couple guys who do and I have always heard their range is top notch.