• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Wisconsin

Nicholas H

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2014
Southern Wisconsin
Greetings,

I live in southern Wisconsin and have always enjoyed long range target shooting. Recently did a 50 cal build which I will try to figure out how to post pictures on a new thread (Noreen 50 on a billet AL stock I designed and build myself on the Bridgeport; XLR chassis inspired look). I hope to find other members who live nearby or even at a distance who have ranges more capable to stretching its legs and would not mind an extra person to accompany them.

-Nicholas H

Welcome aboard from Bama!

If you were closer...I'd tell you to drop on by, and let's air that sucker out!!!

The talk of the town

Thanks. This was a picture from when we were sighting the 50 in. Hopefully it attaches alright. I was using some API that day. Its incredible how destructive these things are for anything down range. Just some fun rounds and I will begin reloading for it using Lehigh 800 solids. When I find some time this weekend I will figure out how to start a build thread and attach video and pics. My other LR rifle I built is a 300WM from an Enfield that looks similar to an AICS that I built from Oak with steel pillars for the action. Alabama might not be out of the question. Ultimate goal is to shoot a mile so I can cross it off my list of things to do. lol
rsz_dscn2726.jpg

-Nicholas H

Nicholas H,

I am moving to Southern Wisconsin at the end of December and I also love to shoot long range. I have been looking on the Interweb for a range to shoot past at least 800 and can't find a damn thing. If you know of anywhere to do so that would be great oh and i have a Savage 110 .300 WM carrying Vortex Viper PST Optics. Also if you know of any Smiths in the area im looking to get an APA Fat Bastard Break put on it as well.

-Jackman824