• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW from XLR Industries CARBON chassis

XLR

boss man
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
XLR Industries is excited to present its new CARBON chassis. This lightweight yet robust chassis is now available to order.

Specs:

Currently available for Remington 700 SA ,700 LA and Savage SA.

Weight: 3 pounds 6 ounces with standard butt stock; 3 pounds 12 ounces as shown with Tactical butt stock.

Carbon hand guard: 12" or 15.5" lengths. Add 1 ounce for longer hand guard. Hand guard has an aluminum cap to finish the end.

Chassis: Billet 6061 T6 action block and butt stock.

Price: Starting at $900 (final price varies based on desired options)

This precision machined chassis has all the features of the Evolution chassis but now in a lighter platform. The Lancer Carbon hand guard is octagon shaped and will accept a barrel of 1.25 strait blank or smaller. Our variety of butt stock options coupled with a 12" or 15.5" hand guard lengths allow the user to tailor the chassis to their desired needs. Just like all our chassis, the new XLR Carbon will accept AICS magazines and any flat top AR style grip.

Pictures shown with 12" hand guard and Remington 700 SA SPS tactical 20" barrel
carbonx018.jpg

carbonx008.jpg

carbonx1009.jpg

Re: NEW from XLR Industries CARBON chassis

I know whats going on my next build.

What's the current turnaround time for these once an order is made?

Unfortunately, There will still be a wait for these. Lead time will be the same for this chassis as our Evolution chassis at around 10 weeks.

We can do a left hand version.

Thanks, Kyle ~ XLR

Someone cunningly got in line a while back and is having one made tomorrow ... /innocent look

laugh.gif

That looks great! Will we be able to mount top+side rails for NV etc? Going to be great when the Savage SA is avalible!

Ahhh skeet skeet skeet skeet !!!

It looks spectacular, might just pick this up for my next project when the savage version comes out.

It looks spectacular, might just pick this up for my next project when the savage version comes out.

Ha! I was about to ask if there was going to be a lightweight version of the SA chassis.

Well I know what stock I'll be using on my .223 build, that's just badass.

Calling tomorrow

This, titanium action, ABS wrapped barrel, etc. would make a very cool 'lightweight tactical' build.

Well I was going to order the normal chassis for my new Savage build in the next couple weeks but now I think I have to have this Carbon instead. Any guess on how long till the Savage will be available?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">XLR Industries is excited to present its new CARBON chassis. This lightweight yet robust chassis is now available to order.

Specs:

Currently available for Remington 700 SA only (700 LA and Savage SA to come)

Weight: 3 pounds 6 ounces with standard butt stock; 3 pounds 12 ounces as shown with Tactical butt stock.

Carbon hand guard: 12" or 15.5" lengths. Add 1 ounce for longer hand guard. Hand guard has an aluminum cap to finish the end.

Chassis: Billet 6061 T6 action block and butt stock.

Price: Starting at $895 (final price varies based on desired options)

This precision machined chassis has all the features of the Evolution chassis but now in a lighter platform. The Lancer Carbon hand guard is octagon shaped and will accept a barrel of 1.25 strait blank or smaller. Our variety of butt stock options coupled with a 12" or 15.5" hand guard lengths allow the user to tailor the chassis to their desired needs. Just like all our chassis, the new XLR Carbon will accept AICS magazines and any flat top AR style grip.

Pictures shown with 12" hand guard and Remington 700 SA SPS tactical 20" barrel
carbonx018.jpg

carbonx008.jpg

carbonx1009.jpg
</div></div>

Hi Kyle.
XLR CARBON chassis it will be with Folding Stock Adapter and the ability to make a shot?
Second question-possibility of setting of additional "Hand guard picatinni rail kit"?

The Bipod is made by LRA - Long Range Accuracy. IIRC XLR sells them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lencomatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I was going to order the normal chassis for my new Savage build in the next couple weeks but now I think I have to have this Carbon instead. Any guess on how long till the Savage will be available? </div></div>

I don't have a date for the Savage SA yet but I would say it would be in the next 3-4 months.

Thanks, Kyle ~ XLR

kristian55,

The folder can be used with this chassis.

This chassis will use different picatinni rails than the evolution because of the octagon shaped hand guard but there are rails available for it.

-Kyle ~ XLR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunderstorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that bipod part of the chassis, or is it a removable option or upgrade?
</div></div>

That bipod is made by LR Accuracy. It has the custom XLR back-plate that is only available through us. It is not included with the chassis. Cost is $450 for the bipod.

-Kyle ~ XLR

The lower weight is compelling when compared to the AX chassis I have on my rifle now.

Does the buttstock assembly slide back and forth on the receiver extension tube to adjust LOP?

Very nice looking stock, definate improvment over the original. I love the machine work around the receiver.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lencomatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I was going to order the normal chassis for my new Savage build in the next couple weeks but now I think I have to have this Carbon instead. Any guess on how long till the Savage will be available? </div></div>

I don't have a date for the Savage SA yet but I would say it would be in the next 3-4 months.

Thanks, Kyle ~ XLR </div></div>

Dang thats so far..lol

BTW Kyle how do you like that 18" 7-08? I'm thinking about a 20" version on this Savage I want to put in the Carbon.

OK Kyle.
Thank you for an answer.
I will send to you a report for the concordance of details.
Now it is possible only in Rem.700 S/A?
Kristian.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kristian55,

The folder can be used with this chassis.

This chassis will use different picatinni rails than the evolution because of the octagon shaped hand guard but there are rails available for it.

-Kyle ~ XLR </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunderstorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that bipod part of the chassis, or is it a removable option or upgrade?
</div></div>

That bipod is made by LR Accuracy. It has the custom XLR back-plate that is only available through us. It is not included with the chassis. Cost is $450 for the bipod.

-Kyle ~ XLR </div></div>

Hi Kyle,

Have an Evolution Chassis coming at the end of the month. Do I need this custom back-plate to mount a LR Accuracy bipod? or is it to mount that specific version of the bipod.

Kyle, you read my mind. I've been thinking about emailing you asking about something exactly like this for months. I will definitely be buying one of these in 700SA this year.

Kyle,

Missed your call last night. I left you a voice mail this afternoon.

Thanks, Pierre

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lencomatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW Kyle how do you like that 18" 7-08? I'm thinking about a 20" version on this Savage I want to put in the Carbon. </div></div>
Kyle sold me the 7-08 a little while back. It is an 8 twist barrel and is a hammer with 162 AMax! The new chassis looks great Kyle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any plans for retro fit carbon handguard for us with the original Evolution? </div></div>

It looks to me like the Carbon is an entirely new chassis.

You fucker! Take my evolution back and give me this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vmpgsc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The lower weight is compelling when compared to the AX chassis I have on my rifle now.

Does the buttstock assembly slide back and forth on the receiver extension tube to adjust LOP? </div></div>
End looks the same. Evolution you can adjust lop, cant, hight.... Looks awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hi Kyle,

Have an Evolution Chassis coming at the end of the month. Do I need this custom back-plate to mount a LR Accuracy bipod? or is it to mount that specific version of the bipod. </div></div>

Allied, the LRA bipods attach with a picatinni rail off the bottom of the chassis. The back plate on this bipod is what is made special for use. It wraps around the hand guard more to rotate around the barrel center-line.

-Kyle ~ XLR

Damn, and here I had settles on an AICS chassis. This one looks outstanding!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the time frame for a Rem 700 LA? </div></div>

Ditto. I'm interested in the lead-time for the 700LA version.

Kyle, I sent you a PM.