• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New FTW sling from Rifles Only and the SAP sling from Short Action Precision.

dieselgeek

Do you even Shoot Bro?
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2010
Dallas, Texas
The FTW sling from Rifles Only and the new SAP sling really have me excited about the way gear is evolving for shooters.

Also here is the review I did on the SAP sling

As someone who just bought one of these yesterday this is making me feel good about my purchase.

Ryan did a great job on both reviews. Even though we love the FTW sling that we built we also really like what the guys a SAP have done and have both the slings in our ProShop. We look forward to feedback from end users on both slings. Our student and clients always appreciate that we try to carry a diverse selection. Great job Ryan!
James
Rifles Only

Thanks, both are great. I'll have the FTW sling with me at HeatStroke this weekend if anyone would like to take a look at it.

I just bought two of the ftw slings today for department guns and probably going to buy one for my personal great review defiantly makes me feel better about purchase.

Thanks for the reveiws Ryan. I bought the SAP sling a couple weeks ago and got to try it out this passed weekend. So far I am really liking it.

I've had the SAP sling since the beginning of the year and it's one of the best out there...I wouldn't get anything else.