• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos New GA Precision Rifle Back from Paint

Big Dog Steel

Premium AR500 Targets
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2008
Lima, OH
www.bigdogsteel.com
Just got this Back from Paint. Todd @ Manners painted the optics and the barreled action. I had Dip-N-Design in Wooster Ohio dip the skins. Everything turned out great.

The rifle is a Rem 260, Badger M2008 Action, Bartlein Heavy Target Barrel, Badger FTE Brake, AW magazines, AICS 1.5 Stock, Vortex Razor and a Timney Wide Shoe trigger.

Now if I can get the 2'+ drifts out of the range drive way/lane, I'll be doing real good!

Re: New GA Precision Rifle Back from Paint

Welcome to the GA family. It's an addiction. Nice stick, how's the action?

Nice looking rifle.

How do you like the pod claws?

Net, this is my third GA rifle, the addiction feeds itself. The badger action is pretty nice. Very well designed and built like a tank.

Miller the pod claws work pretty good.

Sexy.

very nice man, that thing looks awesome

very very nice. how do you like the Razor?

Nice all around. Is this the comp rifle for Mammoth ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is .875 at the muzzle. Its a 3/4x24 thread. </div></div>

just a touch bigger than mine. looks great! thanks!

Yep, Love the Razor...I've got two of them. One on the 260 and one on a 7mmRM that is set up almost exactly the same as the 260.

Arp, if it shoots better than my 7mmRM, yep that's what I'll be taking. Hoping I don't have to haul it too far. Its a heavy pig!

Very nice looking rifle.One of the nicest i have seen.

Looks bad ass. Todd is excellent, his paint skills are amazing!

The BO muzzel break is a thread on one correct?...looking at Roedale clamp on.

Sweet looking by the way....

I know this post has been inactive for several months but I would like to ask how you like the rifle and the action after shooting if for a while? How well does it shoot?

The reason I ask is GA Precision is building me a rifle very simular to what you have, M2008 action, ACIS stock and in 260 Remington.

Great Multicam, how does that dip product hold up to heat? great rifle, how is she shooting?

damn OSU came out awesome very nice