• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Game : Three word story

NH4X

Master Of Sparks
Minuteman
May 19, 2020
Rules ...............for you knuckle draggers : We're writing a story........use three words only to add to the story . Let's see what kind of story the pit can write........this could get very entertaining......... I' Il start it off .

There once a.........

Can I add a comma so your not-phrase makes some sense?

There, once a short while ago,...

Here's your award.

1587756492770.png

Note: you really aren't awarded this ribbon, nor do you have the authorization to wear it.
However, it does fit in with the story.

Have to say it is really pathetic that I live in your heads like this. Don't you fuckers have anything else to think about other than somebody who gave you a sad because they disagreed with your politics just a little, tiny bit?

I swear you all are really nothing more than Mao's Red Guard. Running around to make sure you denounce anybody who engages in wrong think. The fact that you do it while calling everybody else a commie is just the icing on the cake. It is pure lack of self awareness. Amazing, but sad.

But carry on, because you all might have noticed that none of it really phases me.

• Wow
Reactions: The King
This is acceptable.

I dont really care. Its more just fun to mess with a douchy tip toucher at this point.

Kinda like our dearly departed Felipe.
Show me on the doll where I so hurt your feels? You give yourself a lot more credit than you deserve if you think this messes with me.

Shall we proceed with this story,or start a new one.........what say that pit

Reactions: Slash0311
Have to say it is really pathetic that I live in your heads like this. Don't you fuckers have anything else to think about other than somebody who gave you a sad because they disagreed with your politics just a little, tiny bit?

I swear you all are really nothing more than Mao's Red Guard. Running around to make sure you denounce anybody who engages in wrong think. The fact that you do it while calling everybody else a commie is just the icing on the cake. It is pure lack of self awareness. Amazing, but sad.

But carry on, because you all might have noticed that none of it really phases me.
Read the fuckin rules you dick head. Only 3 words!