• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GAP AR10

1stforce

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2007
Mundelein, Ill
10eg9vr.jpg

Re: New GAP AR10

Super nice stick. Everything that comes out of GAP is top notch. Look forward to a range report!

Maybe i should have ordered mine on an DPMS instead of an Armalite. I have had two on order since october and George hasnt been able to get upper bolt assemblies in for them.

I ordered mine at the end of October and after talking with George I went with the DPMS. Call George and see whats up he may be able to speed your order up by switching to DPMS. What ever your choice start to locate mags, I'm having a hell of a time. This is my second build with GAP and my M40A3 is my favorie stick.

DPMS AR10
Barlein 20" barrel with Badger Brake
Daniel Defense
MK12 Gas Block
Badger Rings
Night Force Scope

I ordered mine on a DPMS in early November (guess why). Have heard nothing yet, but each day I hope I will get the call

Either one is 18-24 weeks out...............
Geo told me,, best way to get one, is furnish a WHOLE rifle.
And I am not gonna PAY $1800.00 for a $950.00 DPMS..........
And, Armalite has lost their mind........a LONG time ago.

DPMS says they have a 80,000order back order with almost 24mos. wait for custom builds....maybe a little shorter for a stock build....keep on dreaming....

Maybe able to get a used lower or one from the group buys on the custom lower and hope to God that Noveske can get you an upper in a more realistic time...otherwise....

Forget it...Novekse aint even taking any new orders now. Since the Obama panick its not looking good for a semi rifle...if they keep freaking everyone out then I will have to brush off the dust off my SHTF bow and arrow and blowgun!!