• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GAP website launches!!!!!

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
http://www.gaprecision.net

http://www.gaprecision.com

Guys im really exited to let you know the new and long awaited web-site for G.A. Precision launched on 6-4-09 at 1200 noon CST. It really looks nice and will help out alot due to the massive ammount of information available on the site. Its still a working progress. Durring the rest of this year you will see additional pages added that will help even more.

You can also upload pictures of you and your GAP rifle to the site, as well as testomonials (1 to 24 hrs will pass till they are actully on the site as they will be reviewed for content.)

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">For the unveiling there are 8-10 "easter eggs" on the site, some are clickable some are just hidden images, etc. The first guy to email me with all of them will win a GAP/Strider Knife. I will post the winner here. </span> </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">UPDATE: Winner Crair Barnes, Vancuver , BC</span>

Update;

[email protected]

On another note: if you find a Bug (page error) or somthing is not working correctly. email me with page URL a decription of the Bug and what browser you are using. if using Internet Explorer what version as well, and what resolution your screen is set to.

Happy hunting.

Re: New GAP website launches at Noon CST.

Very cool George. Looking forward to checking it out.

Post away!

i saw accuracy international has a new website too, whos website do you guys think will be better, this GAP company or A.I.

A.I.'s looks nice at first but then is a cluster f of useabilty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">found 4 so far! getting sleepy though so will probably miss out on the knife! </div></div>

how did you find four so far when the new site didn't launch yet?????????????

So what do I get for my birthday being tomorrow as well? I am another year older, and you are revealing a new website. I should get something shouldnt I?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what do I get for my birthday being tomorrow as well? I am another year older, and you are revealing a new website. I should get something shouldnt I? </div></div>

+1.... You owe us gifts George. Pony up buttercup....

This is great news George! Looking forward to seeing the new site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mr_hurricane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">found 4 so far! getting sleepy though so will probably miss out on the knife! </div></div>

how did you find four so far when the new site didn't launch yet????????????? </div></div>

Haha I'm thinking the same thing.

Good luck on the new site, can't wait to see it

Can't wait to check out the new website!!! I have a Crusader and I love it!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The website rocks, they did a fantastic job on it...

"my precious, where is my precious"... LOL </div></div>

It is ok, will only get better. Jolly Ranchers Anyone Thats my favorite!

Its all ready for the Launch. on the Contest, if you think you have them all (there are 8) email me at

[email protected]

need page url and description of the easter egg.

first one wins the knife

On another note: if you find a Bug (page error) or somthing is not working correctly. email me with page URL a decription of the Bug and what browser you are using. if using Internet Explorer what version as well, and what resolution your screen is set to.

Happy hunting.

Re: New GAP website launches at Noon Today CST.

Ok...I thought it was just me not able to see the new site.

OK SITE IS ROLLED LIVE SO, DEPENDING ON WHERE U GET UR ROUTE OR DNS FROM U WILL START TO SEE IT.

WE ARE AWARE OF SOME BANNERS THAT HAVE PLACE HOLDER CONTENT SO DONT WASTE TIME POINTING OUT THAT BANNERS HAVE THIS OR THAT THIS OR THAT.

ALSO.. BUT... ONE BANNER DOES HAVE AN EATHER EGG

GOOD HUNTING LADIES

I'm still getting the old site.

WTF is a URL???
sick.gif
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DebosDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alright! if you haven't already found the 8, give up now

laugh.gif

DD </div></div>

Awesome...I'm still getting the old site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4thSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I work in back, I see no easter eggs! </div></div>

grin.gif

Ive been to every page on the site lol... i dont even know what im looking for egg wise
smile.gif

Your little smiling head is cool in a creepy kinda twighlight zone way George... haha

I got the same site, either way.

Am I the only one that thinks Nick's picture has a cock and balls pointed at his mouth??? LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one that thinks Nick's picture has a cock and balls pointed at his mouth??? LOL </div></div>
lol I thought that too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nbkky71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally got it, but had to use the URL http://www.gaprecision.com.

The old website is still running at http://www.gaprecision.net though. </div></div>

This has nothing at all to do with it, the new site is also at www.gaprecision.net

the .com simply forwards to it, so, your dns, is resolving to the .com first just luck of the draw there.