• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Gen 3 Prometheus prototype!!

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
I just got the new Gen 3 in and it totally blows the Gen I & II out of the water. I was asked not to post pics until Monday. I didn't think it could get better than the Gen II but this thing is slicker than greased owl shit, man!

Re: New Gen 3 Prometheus prototype!!

Dang this technology thing,just when I though I was satisfied!

Im going to hold off for the gen V
laugh.gif

I've already loaded 1,000 rounds on the Gen V and it hasn't even been invented yet. The Gen 4 is for gold-bricking wannabe's who can't hold the difference between a charge that is 3 picograms light or heavy.

Saving my money for the Gen IX model. I should have enough for a down payment by then.

Cap,

Do you have a web sight, contact or number and possibly a price on that nice piece of swag?

I heard it throws a charge every 2 seconds accurate within 1/100th a grain.

WTF Gen 3? I'm really slummin' it with a gen 1 now geez. I'm on the waiting list for a gen 2 and heard nothing about this. I'm calling Brand today.

CKA, wake up! no time to be sleeping. WE WANT PICS!!!

all right cap'n, it's monday. let's see them pics pronto!

I wasn't the only one that went back to find this thread on monday ............... we want pics man (of the gen 3, just to clarify)

Can anyone check on CKA and make sure that he's not traped in his basement with his arm stuck inside the furnace? Wouldn't want him to have to gnaw his arm off or anything like that...

Interesting... when I leased my Gen II over a year ago, I asked Brand whether he planned any future upgrades, like a Gen III. The answer was no, this was going to be the last model. However, I can see him working on "improvements" to allow the use of a greater variety of powder types.

I think CKA and Chad went in on this to "pull peoples legs".........very well played you two
laugh.gif