• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft New Ghillie cranked out

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
<span style="font-weight: bold">In NO WAY am I taking advantage of Tac Cons products in this post</span>, I just wanted something light weight and strong to use instead of a full suit, and after doing some work with a ROID Hood, I wanted something similar, but I don't have 300 to drop on a Tac Con Garmint, just clearing this up.

DSCI0041.jpg

DSCI0042.jpg

I also didn't see a need for the Paracord Grid on this suit, since I don't really need that much garnish, and I attach veg using rubber bands, so this saved a little weight and much work.

I started off with a Desert Marpat top, and with the help of Brutus here on the Hide, I made the hood from some mesh and such.

In the process of getting some garnish and such on, and then it'll need broken in.

Re: New Ghillie cranked out

DSCI0050-1.jpg

DSCI0049-1.jpg

Crappy pics, but I'll get better ones once it's broken in.

Let me make this clear, I am, in NO WAY, advertising for sales. I made a new suit, and wanted to share it with ya'll. I do make suits for friends of mine, but I AM NOT advertising products to sell for profit.

I think that is the exact mesh mateial I have been looking for. Can you give me the details? Thanks.

The mesh is from rockywoods.com, it's called porthole mesh.

Looks very good and also very functional. What did you use for the artificial vegetation?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongArm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any more pics of it? Any pics after veg'd up? </div></div>

Thanks, I already spend to much money at Rockywoods