• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft New ghillie suit

Cwy81

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2013
We'll started a new ghillie suit this week for coyote hunting. My area is mainly dead grass and corn field type areas. I decided to go by the tactical concealment type of design with a half front and full back with paracord for netting in about a 3 inch grid pattern. Haven't gotten my self a boonie hat yet for my hat but it's about done. Needs a good mud bath but it's to damn cold for that. Used mainly burlap string from burlap sacks and a little bit of synthetic jute I had lying around for now. Plan on getting some real jute at some point. But that's the good part about the paracord netting... It's easy to add and remove jute, burlap ect. Plz critique and let me know if you see anything. Have about 20 hours in it so far and want it to be perfect. 18 of those hours was sewing the paracord on. Still have to paint my stitching which I did with dental floss and covered with e6000. Pictures are here Front Of Ghillie Photo by Coleton_Young | Photobucket