• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Ghillie Suit

ccannon121

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
FT WORTH TX
Just got my new ghillie from SIERRAWHISKEY here on the hide wow it is impressive!! Plan on taking it to the field next weekend i will try and get some pics up after that trip. It takes him awhile to build it but my hats off to Scott he builds a great suit!!!

Re: New Ghillie Suit

yes. pics please !
smile.gif

Pics please. Would like to see. I need to build me another one, I know i'd appreciate it more if I built it myself, short on time though, and i'm just a little lazy.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CFS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pic's or it didn't happen.
</div></div>

+1
grin.gif

Phil its my new inviso ghillie,you would need to buy my xray glasses to see it....

Bike the suit weight is about 8lbs. and has vent holes on the back and in the hood,I can also add them in the armpits if needed.

I'm waiting on my suit.
Scott has been great and has kept me informed as to how it's progressing.
When I get mine in I will post pictures and a review.
grin.gif

LOL

Sierra i went to your blog and couldnt see shit in the first few pics

Is there actually someone there or did you just take a pic of landscape and post it up?

LMFAO