• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GOP ad will make libs go crazy, proving the ad correct

Once again, if a "conservative" or "Republican" did or said anything remotely close they would be being vilified and probably charged with as much stuff as some communist DA could imagine.

Looks like some of those hippie Libtards might need a bath, they should definitely start keeping fire trucks on hand to rinse them off.
As in rinse their asses all the way down the street or into the gutter they crawled out of.

Reactions: Mooncake
I say give them all their own live coverage 24/7 let them be heard. :)

Wow! An ad showing that Clinton, Pelosi, and Waters are old crazy evil hags. What next? An ad showing that the sky is blue, water is wet, ground is hard, ect.?

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about."
I never thought I'd agree with the hildebeast, but there it is. She's exactly right.

The time for a violent reaction to the unhinged mob grows ever closer. It's going to be ugly and a lot of people are going to die.

Reactions: 308pirate

This should be on every channel a few times a day up through the election.

That fucking CUNT HRC makes me sick to my stomach every time I see her face. The only HRC scene that I want to see is this one...

hillary_gallows.jpg