• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Gun Shows on Amazon Prime

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    If you have Prime, there are a lot of good gun shows they seem to have added recently (weren't there a couple months ago when I checked).

The ones below are all about 2 hours and done by the same guy. He does an indepth review of some rare weapons of each class; many are some I'd never seen or heard of. Certainly never seen up close and in detail. The Big Ass Guns title is pretty cool; covers WW2 anti-tank rifles and also 20 and 23mm cannon barrels Kurds modified into no-shit anti-materiel rifles! Heavy MG's has some MG's from WW1 I'd never really seen up close, not the action anyway. Weapons of Espionage is just cool. Guns of 80's and Guns of Hollywood just bring back some memories. Some of the titles are:

Guns of the 80's
    Guns of Hollywood
    Big Ass Guns
    Heavy Machine Guns
    Weapons of Espionage
    There are others too...

Anyway, though it worth mentioning. Lots of good info and lots of neat, interesting and seldom seen and rare firearms. No commercials, no sponsorship and no sales pitches or gimmicks. The guy really knows his shit about each one, he's not up there fondling around and trying to figure it out on camera. Has history and stories behind the weapon he relates as he demonstrates it. Well thought out I felt.

Anyway, check it out, don't, up to you. Search for "firearms" or "guns" and "ian mccollum" and enjoy!