• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Gunny From S.E. Michigan

AutoBolt308

Small Groups Matter
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2022
S.E. Michigan
Good evening everybody, my name is Scott and I am a father of 2 sons, 1 is about to turn 20 and my youngest is 16 with a drivers permit. I have hunted just outside Escanaba in the upper when I was younger and got my 1st Buck at 19. Been a few years since I have been up there and I am planning a return this season with a stop in Hillman on the way home. I have built a couple different AR-15's in 5.56, 7.62X39, and 300AAC and also my own AR-10 in 308. Just recently purchased a Mossberg Patriot bolt action in 308 and I'm having fun at the range dialing it in. My specialty is Axles from 1 ton trucks, cars, dragcars, 4X4's and actually owned my own custom axle mailorder business back in early 2000's. CNC experienced now a Boss in Automotive however I did move to Chandler Arizona at the end of 2017 until August 2020 and sold Subaru at the largest dealership in the USA. I was able to outdoor range 300 yards there in Phoenix and enjoyed mountain biking. Built a custom boutique full travel suspension Evil The Wreckoning and enjoyed many miles of downhill bombing. I like the tech and improving mechanical things in my spare time so I guess I narrowed it down to guns.
Pops served Army in Vietnam and brother served Navy in Desert Storm, I stayed home and made 2 new warriors!