• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy checking in!

wyld3man

Send It
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2017
FL
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking this forum for a long time and finally decided to join. I am currently living in Pinehurst NC but I will be moving next month back to FL. I have been in the military for a little more than 15 years and enjoy shooting in my free time, that is when I am not fishing!

Welcome to Sniper's Hide. Where in Florida are you headed? There are quite a few guys here shooting LR here in Florida.

Thanks! I will be moving to the Destin area, on the panhandle.

So your in luck then. You can shoot at CORE in Butler, which is a great facility. It's 7-8 hours away from me, so that's a no-go.

Think CORE will be a little more than an hour from my house but not very far from where I will be working. I plan on going over there on days I get off early. When I lived there last think it was called K&N Precision or something like that, but I never checked it out. I was more into shooting pistol and carbine then and had access to my buddies range he had on his land, he still has it but it only goes out to 300m. Past few years my interest in long range grew, think my carbines are gonna be collecting dust in my gun safe.

Yes, it was K&M Precision before Shannon moved his operation to Finger, TN.

Brian has added a bunch since then. Totally worth it.