• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy, don't shoot!

ThorX

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2022
UK
Hi everybody,

I used to shoot, sometimes I even managed hit the target. Right now I"m more into things related to shooting rather than shooting itself, figured out it might be good place to ask questions and get some answers. If you can help I'd be grateful.

I'm interested in learning more about physiological fatigue caused by prolonged staying in prone position. What are your experiences in this regard?

I assume lying down in shooting position causes arm, back and neck fatigue. If that's the case, to what extent and how tiresome is it?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Reactions: Shotgunner005
You could do your own research.
Lay prone in your yard holding a broom stick or 2x4 to simulate a rifle.
Take copious notes and include photos. Please share your results.
Also, welcome.

You could do your own research.
Lay prone in your yard holding a broom stick or 2x4 to simulate a rifle.
Take copious notes and include photos. Please share your results.
Also, welcome.
Do you do "pew-pew" with that?

For those who suggest doing "dry run", how do you compare 2 hours in the garden and 2000 hours in the wild? I'm not asking for photos or notes, merely your thoughts. I've found information on eye fatigue, but not much on short & long term effects of staying for hours in prone position.