• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Alabama

Randall ORear

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2022
Alabama
Hey guys, new guy here. I've gotten a lot of good info off of forums here for a while. No idea why I hadn't joined earlier. Former Army B4 and competitive shooter.

Reactions: TheHorta
“ORear”

Yeah… you gonna fit in real nice ‘round these parts. I bet you got a purdy mouth. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Huskydriver
But seriously, I’m up near Gadsden.

Where’bouts in this great State is you?

I might be moving to Huntsville area next year

At some point you may want to make the 60-minute trip to my neck o’ the woods… but only if you like farms, beer, steak, .50 BMG inciendiary rounds, military grade Night Vision and Thermal and killing yotes with said nifty tools.

If you voted for Biden, stay home.

At some point you may want to make the 60-minute trip to my neck o’ the woods… but only if you like farms, beer, steak, .50 BMG inciendiary rounds, military grade Night Vision and Thermal and killing yotes with said nifty tools.

If you voted for Biden, stay home.
Might have to take you up on that some time. I just finished building a true M24 clone. Need to get it zeroed. The small 100yd range at my house just isn't big enough

But seriously, I’m up near Gadsden.

Where’bouts in this great State is you?
Originally from Oneonta, but moved to the trussville area. I've got some family up near gadsden too.
Grew up in Gadsden area but I've been gone for decades.
I hear Oneonta has a saying "what happens in the chicken house stays in the chicken house".
:ROFLMAO:
Welcome to SH (especially if you're a RTR man).