• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from AZ

JGunns

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 20, 2019
    Hey everyone, been a long time lurker on the site and then joined about a year ago but haven’t been too active. Anyway I’d like to actually be a contributing member. I appreciate all the information I’ve been able to pick up from the site so far. Started getting hooked on the long range stuff a couple years ago and it’s been fun to dive into another shooting discipline other than pistol. Been a hunter for years but just started out with a cheap ol Remington 783 7mag and just shot enough to verify zero and shoot a buck during hunting season lol. I’ve since dived deep into the rabbit hole and trying to keep my wife from knowing just how deep I’ve fallen 😂If you’re in AZ, I’m always lookin to get out and shoot. I’m out at Tuesday Night Steel at Rio Salado almost every week so catch me out there! Lookin forward to sharing and learning from everyone.
    -Morgan

Oooohh Shit, you’re already in trouble 😂😂 “just tryin’ to keep the wife from knowin’”. That’s a great one, I’m gonna leave that there 🧐😏😉🥺. All sounds great (we pray 😉) there, join in convos or whatever fits, Welcome to Sniper’s Hide, from SC. 🤙

Reactions: JGunns
    Welcome - spent a bunch of time as a lurker too!

Howdy from Chandler! I need to get out more myself. If business picks up anytime soon, I’ll be at the airport more often which isn’t too far from Rio. Might have to make it to a Tuesday Night Steel soon.

Welcome from CO