• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new guy from Ca with questions

Lt.Loverboy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2014
Hey I'm new but I was just curious as to if anyone could pass on some knowledge for me as I am an avid airsoft marksmen and I'm leaving for the army and scout sniper school in about 2 years.
Thanks in advance

Oh boy, here we go! As I am fairly new myself, ill refrain from posting what I'm thinking right now. But at any rate welcome man:rolleyes:

I was somewhat serious when I posted this. I was actually looking for ant bits of advice that could be shared

where you from in California? Look up in the tactical competitions section the different matches available near you. I know there is a norcal and socal club, maybe a few more. Start going to matches whether you have a rifle or not and see how they shoot, what they shoot, shooting positions etc. Any specific questions you have most of those guys can answer for you. Then get a setup and start shooting with them if you want some real "sniper" skills as far as the rifle goes. But I will say you will get more help saying that you've never even handled a rifle before than you will saying your an avid airsoft marksman and play call of duty. Id also get help before you enlist if you really want a chance to be a scout sniper or else you may just get pushed into being camp cook before you even realized what happened. Just because a recruiter tells you something doesn't mean it will happen, get it in writing.