• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Central Wisconsin

Crime_Inc

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2019
Hows it goin guys!,
I just moved to central Wisconsin from Southern Arizona, yes I know it will be cold... I have a few favorite rifles at the moment I've been messing with a radical AR, it was cheap and I will end up replacing most of the parts and building another AR from the parts haha. My pride and joy is my Mega Arms Billet AR-15, I still haven't decided on a LPVO for it. My favorite would be my Tikka T3X CTR .308 I've replaced the stock with a McMillian, the bottom metal with a grayboe AICS, and threw a PST gen 2 on it (for now). I'm also building a few Glocks at the moment so I'm sure I will learn tons from this site.

Welcome to the site. I'm from there and have family there still but live in Illinois now.

Define central WI? Are we talking Madison area, Wisconsin Dells, or Steven's Point....ish?

Lots of good ranges here. I'm down in SE Wisconsin in Racine County.

Welcome from NE Wisco.. There are a lot of nice shooting spots here, just need to look around a bit. Hopefully we can oust that shriveled up vagina Evers in the next election, and beware of the state bird the mosquito. 😁