• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Dallas, Tx

RichardG

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2023
The Colony, TX
Good morning all, I finally decided to join after lurking for a while. I started shooting again about a year ago after not shooting at all for about twenty years. It all came back quickly though after some practice at the indoor range. Then a long range training course. I will have a lot of questions about reloading soon. I just ordered a Hornady deluxe lock n load kit and 300 prc and 6.5 creedmoor dies and related prep tools. Should be in this week. Looking forward to interacting with everyone here.
Richard

Reactions: dirtybores and MK7
Welcome Richard
I live in Flower Mound. Where do you shoot. I mostly shoot at Qual Creek
Good morning, I go to North East Texas Tactical in Terrell. They have targets to a mile. I dont do any competition or anything serious yet, but I want to as soon as I start Handloading and get some good loads worked up. I just like hitting steel at long range. I want to find a longer course soon, hitting a mile with my 300 PRC is no problem, I want to see how far it’ll reach.

Welcome. I used to shoot out at Quail Creek, and yes NETT is awesome.

Also check out NTxR at Valley View. We did a 500yd match a week ago there, and shoot 22lr PRS and ELR out to 500yd.