• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Delaware

JDLawrence3

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2021
Lincoln, DE
I've been on here for a couple weeks searching and buying and figured it was time to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I am from Delaware. I recently got into long range shooting after buying a Savage Elite Precision .338 Lapua. I put a Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 on it and I am pretty pleased with the setup so far. Id love to get into some ELR stuff and shoot out to a mile, but for now I am working on some fundamentals, techniques, and load development at 600 yards. I look forward to utilizing this site as a tool in the future. Let me know if anyone is local.

Reactions: DustBun
I've been on here for a couple weeks searching and buying and figured it was time to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I am from Delaware. I recently got into long range shooting after buying a Savage Elite Precision .338 Lapua. I put a Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 on it and I am pretty pleased with the setup so far. Id love to get into some ELR stuff and shoot out to a mile, but for now I am working on some fundamentals, techniques, and load development at 600 yards. I look forward to utilizing this site as a tool in the future. Let me know if anyone is local.
Where in Delaware? I know it's not a big state but still....

Ahh, good old Fitzgerald's Salvage. Spent many a dollar with that place. I'm origianlly fron the Laurel/Hardscrabble area.

I am in Western Washington but about to move back the eastern shore in a few weeks. Was a long time member of Bridgeville Rifle/Pistol, which has a 1K yard range now.

There is really no where on the shore something like a 338 could even be shot to its potential. We shoot to a Mile with 6.5CM and past 1400 with Dasher/BR/GT.
Something like a 6.5 PRC or 7 SAUM would be much more economical and easier on the shoulder.

Hit me up in a few months and I can take you out to bang some LR steel.

I am in Western Washington but about to move back the eastern shore in a few weeks. Was a long time member of Bridgeville Rifle/Pistol, which has a 1K yard range now.

There is really no where on the shore something like a 338 could even be shot to its potential. We shoot to a Mile with 6.5CM and past 1400 with Dasher/BR/GT.
Something like a 6.5 PRC or 7 SAUM would be much more economical and easier on the shoulder.

Hit me up in a few months and I can take you out to bang some LR steel.
Bridgeville is 20 min from me. I plan on getting a membership this year. I am also a member at Alexander is Galena.

Welcome from Australia. We are not actually upside down... Mostly.

How many times have you apologised for that idiot biden ? Coz its not enough.