• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Denver

Clayslayer

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2019
Hello, all new guy from the Denver area. I have been shooting many disciplines for the last 33 years. I was a 3-gun shooter for about 5 years an intercollegiate trap shooter while in college and continue to shoot ATA. I also dabbled in the bench rest shooting world and still tinker with that. I have and continue to compete in most clay sports except skeet. I have recently wanted to get into the world of long range precision shooting. I am currently building a precision rifle in 6.5 CM using a trued Remington 700 short action with a Douglas barrel. I have been a lifelong reloader of everything I shoot. I began reloading at the age of 7 with my father’s help of course as he has been reloading since the early 70’s. I’m also an avid hunter but mostly to fill the freezer. I love varmint hunting such as coyote, fox and especially prairie dogs. I am a member of 3 shooting clubs in the Denver area the Boulder Rifle Club, the Golden Gun Club in Watkins and the Berthoud Trap Club.