• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Florida

ICyou

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2014
Hello everyone, I am rather new to long range bolt guns and semi autos. I served five years as a Marine Machine gunner and that's not exactly a position that influenced one shot one kill. I've always been a gun guy, but I just got into somewhat long range (600 +/-) shooting recently with varmint hunting, mostly coyotes, and even hogs since we have a serious nuisance issue with them. Debating a NVG optic right now, just cause.

All the timberlands around always burn off the underbrush and since timber is planted in a line the lanes between trees are usually wide open. Not your normal long range shots, but we've ranged out some fun far ones for targets practice, and now we are moving towards hunting season, so...

Welcome aboard! This place is pretty good. Lots of good info here but always ask where the people got the references from. I only say that because there are tons of legit people here...and some that don't really know. Anyway, welcome.