• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Florida

MT2452

Private
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2022
Florida
Hi everyone! New to PRS but have wanted to get into it for years now. Seem like the Hide is a wealth of information for new guys like myself. Glad to be here.

Matt

Reactions: DustBun
Nice! Tampa here. Do you ever get over to JTAC Ranch? I am thinking about joining but the skills assessment classes are fully booked.

Just get on the waiting list and tell Eric and Ben that you're willing to fill any cancellation for the class.

If you like LR shooting, being a member is totally worth it.

Nice! Tampa here. Do you ever get over to JTAC Ranch? I am thinking about joining but the skills assessment classes are fully booked.
I do, just not as often as I would like or that I should. I will probably go tomorrow, Saturday. It is definitely worth joining. Nice facility and some good people show up. Just steer clear of @Mike Casselton, he's trouble. ;)

Welcome from CO, and a former Floridian