• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy From GA

Gwak2006

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2021
Ringgold
Hey guys, new member here. I have been lurking for a few months and decided I need to be a part of this. This is one of the few sites that is even tolerable anymore. Most sites kick you off for saying stuff I didn't even know was wrong. So to hell with them. I just want to be around like minded people and this seems like that place for the most part. So hey guys.

Reactions: Major Wader
Welcome to here, no worries we have our share of Biden voters here, ranting their lefty bullshit and whining about people owning guns. Normal people have to tolerant them and their plethora of genders.

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
Oh boy, MOA vs MIL
1597884450207.gif

Is 6.5 Creedmoor the greatest cartridge of the last century? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
Gwak2006, it's all in fun, this is the Bear Pit after all. New guy introduction thread is two spots above this one.

What does MOA have to do with being American? Do you think miliradians are metric?
I was trying to be cute.

I grew up hunting and everybody used MOA. Just what I learned at an early age. The math is a little harder but it's what I'm used to. I have tried mils but it's hard for an old dog to learn new tricks.

They only teach them to count to 5 in jawja so i can see where the issue would be😀😀😀
Welcome abord