• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new guy from Las Vegas

loic

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2014
I registered a few months ago, did a lots of reading and maybe only 3 post..
so my name is Loic, the rifle I shoot (until a couple months ago) was a rem 700 sps varmint in 22-250. I was having so really good result at 600 yards and was even able to touch my 10 inch steel target at 1000 yards a few times. that rifle was my varnint rifle and I shot a lot with it, a couple months ago, after a cleaning my group were terrible (really bad) I had over 3000 rds thru that barrel, so I decided to get a new one but in 6.5 creedmor because I want to shoot long distance. so I just got my rifle back today from the smiths and went to try it with the few rds I had (factory hornady 140gr) Im still hunting for powder so I can reload for it.
I shoot handguns as well from 25 to sometimes (for fun) 100 yards on my 18x30 steel target. I hace a few lever action that I really enjoy shooting as well.
that's it for now !!! LOL

rem 700 shilen barrel.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. Great choice in caliber. Most of our team is shooting 6.5 CM with a few shooting 6 CM. Powder is tough to get. You have to get 2 or 3 of the 8 lb jugs as soon as you see it.

Than k s ! Yes, I cannot find any h4350, I have a few lb of varget left over from my 22-250 and about 7lb left of bench mark for my ar in 223 (im actually getting good result with the ar up to 600 yards)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Than k s ! Yes, I cannot find any h4350, I have a few lb of varget left over from my 22-250 and about 7lb left of bench mark for my ar in 223 (im actually getting good result with the ar up to 600 yards)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was talking to QuickDraw last week (10 days?) ago about long range shooting and reloading. Great guy with tons of advice. I told him about the DPMS 6.5C I was bidding on. Unfortunately I lost out to a crazy man who bid it up. I'm trying stay within my budget so I can afford to shoot it!

I have a 270win that so far can only hold 1.25 MOA. If I roll my own I'm sure that would improve a bit.

Weathers gone nice and family schedule is normal again so I can shoot most Sunday's. Looking forward to taking my best shooters out again this weekend.

For powder the best thing you can do is get on GUN BOT in the am and look to see who has powder. In order to kep the cost down I order min of 8 pounds or if they have it get a case of 10 1 pounders.

Your intent behind getting a site accomplished should be distinct before entering the Net world. To stay motivated, often check your time and efforts to see what results they convey.

Also visit my webpage Suchmaschinenoptimierung Aurich