• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from MT here

Yaaker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Hey guys! Glad to be a part of Snipers' Hide! I hope to get into a long range .308 build in the coming year or so, so I figured this was the place to be!

I have an outdoors forum/ gun forum for Montana. If you're in the area, check it out! Treasurestatearms.com

With that screen name I'd expect you are within commuting distance of "The Shame" Oh, and welcome to the Hide.

Not many people have even heard of it! In all the forums I am on, that is a first.

The Shame just got bought out by someone who should be able to restore it to its rightful condition. It has switched owners a couple times over the last 8 years or so. One tried to run it as a breakfast pace only. It has been closed down for the past 2 years I believe. I am living in Bozeman, MT but my family has a cabin and a good chunk of property up there.

I still remember when it was the Post office, general store,as well as the center of all knowledge thereabouts. Hopefully the statute of limitations has run out before I start telling stories......