• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from MT

Mt_Hunt

Private
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2018
Chester, Montana
Hey all Tyler from Montana, have been learning lots the last couple years on long range shooting and just late last year started trying to do matches and I am hooked.
Signed up for the online training here so much helpful info as well as from the everyday sniper podcast.
Am lucky enough to farm so have lots of open space. I have been building my own shooting range from 100 to 1200.. 6.5x47, 6XC, and 28 nosler are my go to rifles so far nothing fancy yet but they work well.
Always learning and hope to learn more and have fun..

Hi Tyler from Montana!! You going to Glen or Chas's matches the next two weekends?

This is Scott by the way. I'm gonna make both. Although I might without a partner for Chas's. My boy can't make it, so I'm trying to get my daughter to make it.

Yeah I had to look for a partner too my dad didnt feel like shooting that much so bugged a friend to come. Enticed him by providing a gun, ammo and good dope lol.