• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from NC

Sam_1

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2020
Eastern NC
Hello everyone,
I was told about this site a while back and used it a lot to answer some questions I had about long range shooting. I'm a guy on a budget and currently am shooting a savage 110 tactical in 6.5 cm. Nothing special just spent a lot of time working on my load data and with basic fundamentals. I want to start getting into some local matches here soon. I always enjoyed shooting, mostly pistol and some short range rifle. After a buddy invited me out to a farm and hit my first steel target at 700, less then a week later I jumped down the rabbit hole and ended up with a full reloading bench, rifle, targets, and a somewhat angry wife. But she has gotten over it, took her to the range a few times and now she has her own 6.5 cm. So it couldn't have worked out better.

I look forward to learning some new things and stepping up my shooting. hopefully i can contribute somethings as well.

Thanks

Reactions: Howland
Welcome from the skinny part of VA