• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from New Mexico

wonderdogroscoe

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2019
Just want to say hi. I am a hand gunner mostly but have a rifle or two. Like to target shoot, don't hunt anymore. I belong to local ranges but distance is limited to 100 yds on one and 200 yds on the other. I am not so much a sniper but more of a stalk and pounce kinda guy. My favorite guns are Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag and lever action rifles in the good ole 45-70 and 35 Rem. my bolt action favorite is the 270 Win.

I primarily shoot long range but om just a little more north in los lunas and have a zia membership
I signed up for ZIA, I think. Sent them a email asking if I was on their list because went I clicked send the cyber world came to an end. No reply. So. Until I hear other wise, ???. If I run into one of the vets from Los Lunas Animal Clinic that belongs I will put a word in his ear. I'll just stick with 200 yds at Los Lunas. I REFUSE to go out on the mesa. A friend has a 338 Lapua and goes out to the Rio Pureco, I am not sure if I would do that either.

I signed up for ZIA, I think. Sent them a email asking if I was on their list because went I clicked send the cyber world came to an end. No reply. So. Until I hear other wise, ???. If I run into one of the vets from Los Lunas Animal Clinic that belongs I will put a word in his ear. I'll just stick with 200 yds at Los Lunas. I REFUSE to go out on the mesa. A friend has a 338 Lapua and goes out to the Rio Pureco, I am not sure if I would do that either.
My wife is one of the vets from that clinic

Banango, I'm sure she knows my family. Roscoe, Bella, Buddy and Shadow. I told my son and daughter: these are the only grand kids that I want.