• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from New York

f-bomb79

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2020
Greetings all! I live in the southern Adirondack region of New York where there is still some land left to shoot in. I just came across the site while searching for parts/solutions for my Ruger Precision 6.5CM. There is a ton of great info here and I’m glad I stumbled across it. I started distance shooting a couple years ago when a friend got me shooting his rifle. I’ve been gradually upgrading and tweaking my set up to get the most out of it. I have already got some really good feedback from some members on some scope mounting issues. I look forward to some great give and take!

Attachments

• C7652663-0E04-4917-A2AD-0B09076E6661.jpeg
    C7652663-0E04-4917-A2AD-0B09076E6661.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Zorrosdens
Welcome from Middle Georgia and another new member. You're in beautiful country and some great hunting to be had. Seen some fabulous info and a great knowledge base here for ya. I hope to hear some good tales from ya in the future brother...

Welcome aboard. Love upstate NY, spent a couple years in the Ithaca area when I was younger.

Do you think we could just float LI and the city out to sea though :LOL: (Mass here, so not too far from you)

Reactions: f-bomb79
Welcome aboard. Love upstate NY, spent a couple years in the Ithaca area when I was younger.

Do you think we could just float LI and the city out to sea though :LOL: (Mass here, so not too far from you)
My Mother worked for Ithaca College. A bunch of us would love to kick NYC and LI into the ocean.. Especially right now!! Long Live New Amsterdam!!!

Reactions: BCMulx
Welcome! I grew up in the Syracuse area. What kind of ranges do you have out by you?