• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Northeast Pennsylvania

NorwichGrad

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2020
Pennsylvania
Hi Gang,

I shot competitively over 10 years ago - NRA Service Rifle, IDPA, and Sniper Challenge.

I stopped shooting altogether when my son was born 10 years ago so I could spend more time with the family.

I taught my boy marksmanship when he was 8. Now that he is 10, he is really into it.. So my passion for shooting is igniting once again, thanks to my boy.

My son and I are very close. We are both competitive Olympic weightlifters as well. So guns and weightlifting have brought us closer.

Welcome, glad to see another PA guy here. I got a camp up there in Wyoming county. Glad that you are able to get your son into shooting and teaching him. Great life lessons being learned. Welcome again.

Reactions: NorwichGrad
Norwichgrad- as in Norwich NY? I lived in Binghamton for a while, and still snowmobile that area when we can.

Lehigh Valley area of PA now.

Welcome!

Welcome! It’s great to have them enjoying same hobbies. I got both my 10 and 11 year old shooting this past year and we have had so much fun.

welcome! its great to see another Pa. member. i am in lancaster co. i love seeing new blood coming it our sport!
Dave