• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New guy from Ohio

Facemelter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2012
Cincy,Ohio
Well,this is my intro thread. Name is Andy,and obviously I registered here since I just picked up my first bolt Action rifle.

I had gotten rid of one of my AR's to get a brand new remington 700 tactical in 308. Looks like this site is full of all the info on all the questions I will soon have.

Im not new to shooting. I will be shooting trap for the 15th year this year and hope to finish at the top of the pile. I think I missed it last season by 6 birds.

Ill be mixing it up here soon enough. The guys over on the shout box are helping me out alot. Thanks fellas.

Re: New guy from Ohio

Welcome Sir.
Have fun with the .308! That is how I started. 4000rds later,I started to waste some REAL money on other guns.
Info on about anything you ever want to know here.