• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Oklahoma

radar1225S

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2023
Oklahoma
New member from Oklahoma here. Finally joining after running across this site countless times in the last couple years looking for optics and information. Member over on arfcom and similar google searches have led me here.

New member from Oklahoma here. Finally joining after running across this site countless times in the last couple years looking for optics and information. Member over on arfcom and similar google searches have led me here.
It's a pleasure to meet you. I do research as a career. You are free to make contact with me.

What part of OK?