• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Oregon!

John.Warren4

From the tall grass
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2012
Oregon
www.instagram.com
My name is John Warren. I am in the Oregon Guard in my units Sniper Section. I have not earned my B4 identifier yet. I joined this forum because it was pointed out to me as an excellent resource. We are getting ready for a deployment so I guess it is baptism by fire for me. I live in Portland Oregon. I look foreword to reading and learning from everyone on here.
John Warren

New guy from Oregon!

Welcome John! Not sure where you shoot locally but there are quite a few of us who shoot out of Tri-County gun club. Depending on what you are interested in there are lots of guys who are very skilled/knowledgeable in all disaplines. I am a competitor in the practical rifle and precision rifle events throughout the region. Lots a good info here if you can sift through the areas that are not of interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk