• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from PNW!

Tboxes556

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2022
Tulalip, wa
Hey there New guy here from Washington state! Kinda New to the forums world but not to firearms. Still learning of course! I'm here to learn and to check out the used market for stuff! After having my eyes opened to the used market I haven't really bought much retail haha. My main toys I like to play with would be AR's. I love building them changing parts out shooting of course. I love shooting my 8.5in 300blk with my Saker, but I hope to replace my saver with something alot smaller and lighter soon. I am a Springfield kinda guy so I also love my hellcat! Along with my XDS, XD, XDm lol

But I'm happy to be here! I am an electronics repair tech by day (mainly phones, iPad, tablets, laptops, ect) and I also have a side gig repairing and customizing instrument clusters. I've worked on lots of different makes and models but a majority of them that come in are GM clusters. So alot of my stuff is more geared for GM but I never turn a challenge away!

But thanks for the add and excited to check everything out here!

Reactions: DustBun