• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from St. Louis area

Velocity Chad

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2018
The communist state of IL
Long time lurker around here, just thought I'd finally join. Ive been shooting and hunting since I can remember. Reloading and amateur gunsmithing for quite a few years now as well. I have a bad case of black rifle disease in addition to bolt guns, shot guns, pistols and even muzzle loaders. Current project I'm working on is a 300wsm ar10 variant. Look forward to learning from you guys.

Reactions: Doughboy
Any of you St. Louis guys shoot the nrl22 matches over there?

Just stumbled upon them and they really peaked my interest. Looks fun as hell and cheap fun too!

Any of you St. Louis guys shoot the nrl22 matches over there?

Just stumbled upon them and they really peaked my interest. Looks fun as hell and cheap fun too!

I shot last month, it was a good time. Yesterday was the February match and the last official one of this season. They will have some unofficial/practice matches through the spring and summer until the the season begins again in the fall.

I would be all for practice matches first before season in September.

I seen on Facebook to add the group BRRC to stay updated with the matches.

I’m guessing that’s where they put all the upcoming events.

I haven't seen these before. Sounds like a good time for less money and less time invested. I'm going to have to look harder into it. What clubs are putting them on around here?

been reading on here for a year now and just signed up, from the Springfield IL area, looking for long range shooting clubs/events semi local. I aslo just asked to join the BRRC on FB after hearing about it on here. Most of us flatlanders just setup targets in a field and shoot. I'm looking at doing more in this enjoyable sport.