• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Western PA

RhinoCal

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2023
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello all, been lurking for a while and getting great info from the site. Started shooting PRS this spring (only 1 Day Regional Matches) mostly with the guys at MKM. Great dudes up there who have taught me a bunch and am looking forward to my second season. First match this year 10 Feb…in NW PA…for a guy who spent most of his life in the south! Guessing it’s gonna be a bit nippy…but can’t wait!

Reactions: QT101
Hello all, been lurking for a while and getting great info from the site. Started shooting PRS this spring (only 1 Day Regional Matches) mostly with the guys at MKM. Great dudes up there who have taught me a bunch and am looking forward to my second season. First match this year 10 Feb…in NW PA…for a guy who spent most of his life in the south! Guessing it’s gonna be a bit nippy…but can’t wait!
Welcome to the addiction.
Matt S. And the boys over there are a good time , that’s where it started for me . Good luck man!

Welcome to the addiction.
Matt S. And the boys over there are a good time , that’s where it started for me . Good luck man!

You’re right about it being an addiction! The ‘Burgh isn’t too far away from MKM so I’m usually up there once a week or so as work allows. Matt, Mark and Ken have been awesome and really helpful. Not sure I’d be in the sport without a place like that to shoot…

Reactions: Night Assassin