• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy Old lurker from Ohio.

Boxcar

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2013
Canton, Ohio
Hello all. I've been lurking here for about 2 years and learned a lot. I've been precision shooting rimfire for around 3 years and built a couple sticks. Now looking to move up to long range. And really enjoy all the info and knowledgeable members on this site.

I bought a black friday special remmy 700 to rebuild as a starter stick for long range. And hopefully in the future will have a custom job built. Any question just go ahead and ask :) I'm an open book for the most part.

I promise never to make a which caliber or which is best thread.. :D But will make sure whatever questions I may have will be thorough and concise...

Come on over to the Rimfire Forum and share your knowledge there! We're always looking for new perspectives, especially from experienced shooters.

Welcome!

What part of Ohio,if you dont mind me asking. Im down in Cincy,not very many long range places to shoot down here.