• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy

Oh, we'll be kind!

1627151757759.png

Welcome....

Where'd Tommy go?

I dunno Brother, but this has to be some kinda record. He was "One Of Us" for like 4 Minutes! He was a great guy to know. I wish more people had the opportunity to become BFF's with him while he was here. 4 Minutes! Seems like it was like at least a half an hour. I dunno. Miss our Boi already!

Iffin he is deaf, dumb and blind, reckon he can see this thread and comprehend it? Inquiring minds want to know
Based on the some of the posts on SH lately.... Deaf, dumb and blind is tier one genius ;-)

Poor Tommy, though. Came here for fun and to be the Dark Lord reborn... and ended up with the Spanish Inquisition...

SIrhr

I dunno Brother, but this has to be some kinda record. He was "One Of Us" for like 4 Minutes! He was a great guy to know. I wish more people had the opportunity to become BFF's with him while he was here. 4 Minutes! Seems like it was like at least a half an hour. I dunno. Miss our Boi already!
The good ones are always taken from us too soon.

And there are some like this one!

This member introduction is awesome. I save about 4-5 memes from this laughing… the “relax you wanna be in the group don’t you” one is epic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Was gonna welcome him , but.....................................