• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy

King_Nothing

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2021
Kansas City
Hello all,

I'm new to the site, would consider myself beginner-intermediate-ish at long range precision shooting. Unfortunately, Kansas City living severely limits the 'distance' in which to shoot without knowing someone with land, so I'm taking this time to perfect my zero and gather knowledge to use on my occasional trips home back West. Had to sell the distance rifle (my pickup is a problem child) but I've still got a rifle to practice with, and another on the way. I appreciate on-the-spot corrections if you catch me making a mistake, or worse: unintentionally making bad recommendations or passing poor habits on to someone else. Hopefully, that shouldn't happen any time soon; I'm here to learn, and I imagine it'll be a while before I'm in a position bring anything helpful to the table that y'all don't already know.

Be safe, and take care.

Welcome. Lots of good info here.
Stay out of the Bear Pit area (meaning read the stuff, laugh, and understand people are nuts) unless you like internet wrestling with people who have more attitude than sense.

Reactions: King_Nothing